Wednesday, April 13, 2016

Exordium

"My religion is to live and die without regret"

-Milarepa


A 'Day' or a 'New Day'? What is it for you? When you open your eyes at the dawn. Your answer to this question is enough to make you realize where you're heading to. If your answer is 'Day', then you are repeating the usual cycle you've been following all these years since you entered this world. Time being an irreversible, continuous progression of existence can clearly show that each day is as new as each second that is passing by. So why shouldn't we consider each day as a new one? (Bryan Adams' "Here I am" playing at the back of my head).

"It's a new world, It's a new start
It's alive with the beating of young hearts
It's a new day, It's a new plan..."

What I want to convey is that if it's a new day then our thoughts, our actions and whatever we do should be new. And trust me, it doesn't only keeps you stress free but also makes you strong enough to face day to day challenges.

This blog of mine itself is an example of a new thought that bloomed up in my mind. And that's the reason why I chose to write this as an introductory post for my blog. 

My name and my way of living, both have an essence of a Nomadic life. So, I will be writing about everything, not sticking up to only some specific things, as I consider this as my space where I can express my views. And you are also welcome to share yours.


No comments:

Post a Comment